If you like a schedule to follow, here’s one we recommend for adding superfoods into your daily lifestyle. This is a great way to get started with 3 key superfoods: Chocolate Bliss, Chia Seeds and Primal Digest Enzymes.
- Chocolate Bliss!
Drink 8 ounces of water, then 8 ounces of Chocolate Bliss, then 8 ounces of water
- Chia Porridge!
Eat at least a ½ Cup of Chia Porridge (either right after the Chocolate Bliss or as a mid-morning snack when you are hungry next)
Eat something green as part of your lunch (salad, green smoothie, or cooked green vegetables like broccoli or spinach)
Take 1 Primal Digest Enzyme after your cooked food
Afternoon / Dinner:
- Chocolate Bliss!
As an afternoon snack or right before you have dinner, drink 8 ounces of water, then 8 ounces of Chocolate Bliss, then 8 ounces of water
Eat something green as part of your dinner (sprinkle Vitamineral Green, or Blue-Green Algae into your salad dressing, put a few lettuce leaves on top of your cooked meal, or have cooked green vegetables like sautéed collard greens)
Take 1 enzyme after your cooked food
Take a 15 minute walk after you eat dinner. Walk around the block or walk inside your house: get moving gently to support your digestion
And here’s a little more about why these 3 superfoods were picked as part of this daily superfood diet…
- Drink daily for simple and easy whole-health upgrades.
- Provides daily dose of natural vitamin C and MSM, both excellent for cellular repair
- Satisfies many cravings for sweets and chocolate while providing high levels of mineralization and nutrition
- Use in gel form, like chia pudding, to help move colon waste.
- Chia is also high in protein and Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids which help to reduce inflammation.
- Use the Chia Gel recipe to add to smoothies, juices, salad dressings, soups or breakfast cereals.
- Take with cooked foods and between meals to reduce inflammation.
- Take one digestive enzyme during or immediately after eating cooked foods.
- To reduce inflammation of any kind (sinus infections, diseases, etc.) or to speed up removal of compacted waste in your colon, take 3 enzymes without food (between meals and/or before sleep).
Learn more about adding Raw Superfoods into your diet in our free ebook:
Upgrading Your Health With Raw Superfoods