Just got this email from David Favor and thought you might be interested in his Chocolate Bliss variations too:
My primary food has been Chocolate Bliss since March 2004.
And I change it up a bit. Here are some of our house favorite variations.
For the banana variations, blend well. And adding extra banana in an ice cream machine makes some seriously decadent, frozen goodness.
1) Add a drop of essential oil to a glass. Great experiments – Orange, Frankincense, Rose.
2) Add a splash of Black Cherry, Pomegranate or other fruit juice.
3) Add a drop of Orange + splash of Black Cherry. This is one of my favorites.
4) 2 Cups liquid Chocolate Bliss + banana + 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil + 1 Cup Blueberries.
5) 2 Cups liquid Chocolate Bliss + banana + 1/2 Cup or more fresh Durian. Way decadent!
6) Ice-ify your Chocolate Bliss. Put your Gallon ‘o Bliss in the freezer till ice crystals just start to form.
7) Chai-ify your Chocolate Bliss. Add 1/8t+ of one or more cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg.
Send your favorite Chocolate Bliss variation to help at RadicalHealth.com and I’ll give your recipe a taste test. Use a subject line with My Favorite Chocolate Bliss Recipe.
Enjoy your most divinely inspired day ever!